We Care, We Love, and We Find the Right Homes
HOW TO ADOPT A FRENCH BULLDOG
There is no cost to apply for a French Bulldog adoption. Adoption fees, however, usually range from $700.00 to $1,500.00 based on the age of the dog.
Under one year of age: $1,500.00
1-4 years old: $1,100.00-$1,400.00
5-8 years old: $800.00-$1,000.00
9 years old: $700.00
The price varies based on the medical needs of each individual Frenchie. All Frenchies are spayed or neutered and have a complete veterinary health check-up including vaccines which are up-to-date before going to their new forever home.
French Bulldogs with ongoing medical needs may have a reduced adoption fee at the discretion of Nevada Frenchie Rescue.
Please complete the How to Adopt a Frenchie form and we will be in contact with you via email or by phone. We generally place all Frenchies near the state of Nevada. We do not ship any Frenchies.
We like to meet the owners personally and we schedule home visits before we place any of our rescue Frenchies. We take great pride in our one-on-one meetings to discuss the Frenchie's personality, care, and daily routine. We take this opportunity to answer any questions you may have about adopting a Frenchie from us.
DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO USE THE ADOPTION AND AGREEMENT FORM:
Please use a computer or laptop to complete the form. Form completed from a smart phone are not readable.
1) Click on the Adoption or Agreement Forms link at the bottom of the page (below).
This will open the form in your browser window.
2) Once the form is displaying in your browser window, RIGHT CLICK on the form in your browser window. This will bring-up a pop-up window and ask you to save to your computer desktop. It will also ask you to change the name or leave the name as is. You can change the name of the form to your name: SueSmith_Adoption_Form.pdf and save to your computer.
3) Once the file has been saved to your computer, open the form in Adobe Acrobat. The PDF has editable fields for you to type the information into the form. Fill out each field with the proper information.
4) Save the PDF form as a NEW name, example; SueSmith_Adoption_Form.pdf and then hit (Ctrl + S key) which will save all your typed information before emailing.
5) Open email and attach the Adoption or Agreement form PDF and email to Nevada Frenchie Rescue. Or you can go to the CONTACT page and attach the form at the bottom of the contact page where it says (Attach) and hit send.
DOWNLOAD THE FORMS BELOW BY CLICKING ON NAME: